1. Really love your collection, I am working on mine. Hope to have as much some day!

2. Gosh! Beautiful. Really love this😃

3. Thanks! These scarves are so addictive I went from none to 7 in less than 2 years.

4. I saw these at Alexander McQueen yesterday. I've been meaning to get one, I just need to figure out which...

5. That's tough to say and as much as I love color I would have to say it's the beige one. It's so easy to throw that one on.

6. Hi All - Just wondered where we can get a scarf authenticated. Thanks, in advance, for your help.

7. There is a thread on here that is for authenticating McQueen scarves. You will just have to search as I don't know how to link it in. Last post was 1 month ago.

8. Finally found this one after years of regret! I bought it when it first came out, then returned it because of the color (a bright chartreuse that I don't normally include in my wardrobe). However, this moth skull haunted me for years. Recently, I was browsing a reseller site and found it in like new condition. I love it and am happy to add it to my McQueen scarf collection.

Attached Files:

9. I have this. Love it! Congrats on getting it back!

10. Congrats on getting another one.

11. Congrats. And happy birthday yesterday. It's a slippery slope once you get one you have to get more.

12. thank you so much!!!! I can totally tell it's a slippery slope it was so hard to decide on a color I wanted to buy more than one haha!

13. hi ladies,
    i want to get the ivory scarf w black skulls.....it's more of a classic color. usually does this color way go on sale like in 40% and up??
    just curious....if i should get one now...or should i wait till thanksgiving....TIA...!!