1. She's gorgeous! Hope you love her!
    View attachment 2503690

2. Yay! Bag twins! She's a gorgeous color, soft and squishy, and smells so good!

3. #978 mcbeal, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
    I got it already. It's absolutely beautiful. One look and I was in love!;) do pardon the blurred photo.

It's an Isabelle 2. The fold over kind.

Attached Files:

4. Nice! How do you like the foldover?

5. Sweet! Twins on all but black. I just need peony and canary to finish my Issy wishlist!

6. Very pretty! What is the foldover kind? I didn't know there were 2 kinds.

7. The crossbody strap attaches halfway down the sides of the bag so it folds over when you carry it that way.

8. Love it as it adds to the versatility. Wearing it with the short handle now for work but when
    I it use it on weekends, will be wearing it crossbody. It can carry my essentials, wallet, make-up kits, planner, mints, coin purse, smartphone and ipad.

Realized I do carry stuff like my laptop, thus I'm considering getting a Madison Lindsay.

9. I bought a magenta isabelle about a month ago and completely fell in love. I love how squishy she is and how she forms to my body. I want a few more in different colors. Is there any chance I can get them from an outlet or is my only chance ebay?

10. I haven't seen any Isabelles during my recent outlet trips. I got my black Izzy in October, I found it buried behind other bags. At the time I didn't know it was FP....

11. There is always a chance that someone might return one. You could put yourself on client track.

12. What a great idea! The Isabelle especially lends itself to this type of purse jewelry.

13. Mine is waiting for me at home. Don't want my vacation to be over, but I can't wait to open the box!