1. Is it time?

I didn't see a club for kisslocks yet (apologies if I'm mistaken, can delete this). There have been some Coach kisslock bags in the past but, since the new collection has an abundance of them, maybe it's time for them to have a dedicated club! I look forward to seeing all your kisslocks (obtained and wished upon) :smile: :drinks:

Purse FanGirl, katev and Satcheldoll like this.
  2. IMG_1206.JPG

Here are my tiny contributions!

3. Melon/Orange in Kisslock 3820170818_131913.jpeg

4. Tiny bags; big contribution! So cute

Chihua5 and Coachmichigan like this.
  5. When I went tonight to look at Rogues. I saw these and they blew my mind

image.pngimage.pngimage.png
  6. They are cute! Did you get those?

7. Not yet. But I better think fast. They said not many available. Even those belonged to someone.

Hobbsy likes this.
  8. Aren't they supposed to go up with the new collection online on september 1st?

9. Is the rexy carriage one the same as the car one? Would you happen to have the style number?

10. #10Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    Great idea! Here is a vintage Coach contribution for your Kisslock Club. It is a Retro Lindy Bag in Golden Yellow. The style number is 9003 from 1991 and it was made in the United States.
    AfterKisslockMustardBagCoach006.jpg

AggieK, fin2012, pumpkinhl and 19 others like this.
  11. I love this bag!

fin2012 and katev like this.
  12. Wow! That's a beauty. Is that one of yours? Did you restore it? I picture you going into your Coach archives and pulling out a pristine kisslock while wearing white bag-handling gloves :giggle: This new collection has such a vintage feel (at least to me it seems what they're going for) with a modern revival. I love seeing an actual vintage bag, and actually it looks fantastic.

Nelibelle, Hobbsy and katev like this.
  13. #13Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    Thanks! Yes, it's one of my rehab projects but no white gloves! I picked it up at the Savers Thrift Store for $28 but it was in good condition and didn't need much work.

14. This is gorgeous! I had to wipe the drool from my mouth. LOL

K.E.W., Hobbsy, okdot and 1 other person like this.
  15. Cars on one side. Rexy pulling carriage on the other. I don't think they'll be in a store according to my SA. They are almost all gone.