1. #1673Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    Hi everyone! It's finally that time of year again, the much anticipated Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 early access begins today!!

We know this thread is one of the most popular every year and we want to make it easy for all of you to share your purchases with one another and get everyone excited :party:

When sharing your purchases or items you are considering, please post a link to the article on Nordstrom's site in this thread. We are going to be updating this post with your favorite items shopped from the sale, too.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: We are giving away FIVE $200 giftcards to 5 different tPFers. Here is the post that shares how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Here are some of most talked about items right now:

Leith Ribbed Shawl Cocoon Sweater
    Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan
    Zella Live In High Waist Leggings
    BLANKNYC Moto Jacket
    Vince Cantara Slip-On Sneaker
    Adidas Flashback Sneaker
    Longchamp Le Pliage Expandable Tote
    MCM Sara Leather Convertible Hobo
    Diptyque Candle Set

doit4meplz, StylishMD, fally and 30 others like this.
  2. Just getting this going now. I hope it’s a good sale this year!

redhead2000, ame, Lisab68 and 14 others like this.
  3. Half Yearly Sale 5/23-6/3 and Anniversary Sale not until 7/13-7/19 (early access) and then 7/20-8/5

mrsbagalot1222 likes this.
  4. Yes, I hope so, too!

I did notice that the Longchamp Leather Tote, the Nordstrom exclusive one that is available during the Anniversary Sale, popped up the other day in Black and Navy. Full price. The Black is sold out online now.

Has this ever happened before? I thought that this style was only released/made available during the AS every year.

5. Can’t wait

6. Last year we all discussed our top picks to inspire/discover brands ( and cause Wallet pain). I’ll start- I discovered the amazing barefoot dreams thanks to you lovely TPFers. I got the duster style and it was my favorite thing from my haul. Really hoping I can pick up some more this year.

7. Yeah, i saw that. Usually, the leftover stock and returns become avail for full price but you dont usually see it avail after Nov on the website when it presumably is sent to NR.

Maedi, Hoya94 and BlackGrayRed like this.
  8. Thank you for for getting the ball rolling for this 2018 sale. Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

MamaSleepy and GlitterEyebags like this.
  9. Thanks for starting this thread! I visited last year's thread religiously in the months leading up to the sale. I was addicted to the lookbooks that were posted here - my husband thought I was crazy lol! I'm hoping we get lucky this year too and that someone who has access can post them soon.

tripamy, Lisab68, MamaSleepy and 2 others like this.
  10. LOL! I LITERALLY could have written this verbatim about myself!!!! :smile:

Kelly M, oh so chic and ang3lina33 like this.
  11. Oh thanks for starting this thread. I look forward to this sale just about all year. Nice to see some familiar names here too.

12. Is it too soon to be excited?

Kelly M, jennlt, MamaSleepy and 5 others like this.
  13. I've been checking for this thread the past few days & thought it may be a bit premature to start it, but it's actually only 2 mths away! I'm SO excited to see the thread up and running! Hoping to see some sneak peeks very soon...can't wait for this sale!

cmm62, Lzamare and GlitterEyebags like this.
  14. No!!! Lol

StylishMD likes this.
  15. Excited to see this thread appear! It’s always one of my favorite parts of this sale

16. Great to see this thread started! Loved this blog last year! My favorite purchase from last year’s sale turned out to be the Ted Baker sleeveless black dress I bought. I hope there’s a dress that’s part of this year’s sale.

Lisab68 likes this.