1. #1673Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    Hi everyone! It's finally that time of year again, the much anticipated Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 early access begins today!!

We know this thread is one of the most popular every year and we want to make it easy for all of you to share your purchases with one another and get everyone excited :party:

When sharing your purchases or items you are considering, please post a link to the article on Nordstrom's site in this thread. We are going to be updating this post with your favorite items shopped from the sale, too.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: We are giving away FIVE $200 giftcards to 5 different tPFers. Here is the post that shares how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Here are some of most talked about items right now:

Leith Ribbed Shawl Cocoon Sweater
    Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan
    Zella Live In High Waist Leggings
    BLANKNYC Moto Jacket
    Vince Cantara Slip-On Sneaker
    Adidas Flashback Sneaker
    Longchamp Le Pliage Expandable Tote
    MCM Sara Leather Convertible Hobo
    Diptyque Candle Set

2. Giveaway Entry
    Ordered these cute mules in both the black and the snakeskin.
    https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/steve-madden-trace-studded-mule-women/4933574
    Wasn't sure on either pair but thought I'd take my chances... just got the snakeskin ones in... not bad. I think they would pair really cute with all denim. Haven't decided yet if I'm keeping them since I've only received this pair

MVIMG_20180721_123711-01.jpeg
    klynneann and cmm62 like this.
  3. Ended up getting the Birkenstock Boston clogs in the forest color, I hope I like it in person as I read reviews saying they look quite different!

https://m.shop.Nordstrom.com/s/birkenstock-boston-soft-footbed-clog-women/3339203

4. The shipping and fulfilling this year is the worst I’ve ever seen anywhere. I’ve never waited so long for things to ship from any store at any time. I honestly haven’t a clue how all this works from an operations standpoint but I am shocked that Nordstrom has allowed this to happen. Truly an epic fail.

Landra likes this.
  5. Ever since they went digital with the Notes?

6. I went up a level too, but I wonder if it'll stay that way after my returns are credited. They sent me three e-mails letting me know I leveled up though! Something's up on the IT end

7. Never thought about using the NAS to buy rugs, but has anyone had experiences with Nordstrom's rugs?
    Couristan
    I really need to stay off this website or I'll keep buying more and more hahaha.

8. #5047Jul 23, 2018 at 12:16 PM
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018 at 12:26 PM
  9. congrats!

10. I'm still waiting for my orders, LOL! My first one is set to arrive tomorrow.

11. 352E6A7F-4EE9-4B83-8913-7FAB46E3E93B.jpeg
  12. I’m so mad I didn’t buy the Spanx leather leggings earlier in the sale.