1. hi bag. lover -- unfortunately i dont at nordies! i usually shop at saks or bloomies because the nordstroms here isnt half as good as the ones i keep hearing about!! please do let me know when you spot them tho...:smile: i cant wait!

thanks!:love::love::love:

2. MAKING this a sticky.....

3. (source: barneys.com)
    Python Small Frame Bag
    $2,400.00
    Python small frame bag with leather handles and gold and resin chain shoulder strap. Gold kisslock closure, and signature gold pushlock detail on sides. 12"x8"x4.5"

[​IMG]

4. (source: barneys.com)
    Mink Clutch in Black
    $2,500.00
    Mink clutch with gold chain handle, kiss lock closure, and signature Marc Jacobs buckle. 10"x8"x3.5"

[​IMG]

5. (source: barneys.com)
    Alfred Travel Bag
    $1,700.00
    Large "Alfred" soft box travel bag. Leather with gold hardware, including detatchable chain and leather shoulder strap and signature decorative pushlock. 20"x12"x9"

[​IMG]

6. (source: barneys.com)
    Quilted Swagger Tote
    $1,500.00
    Quilted tall patchwork tote. With knotted leather handles and decorative gold pushlock. 13.5"x13"x7".

[​IMG]

7. (source: barneys.com)
    Large Quilted Wallet
    $425.00
    Large quilted leather walletwith snap closure flap and inside zippered pocket. Decorative gold Marc Jacobs signature buckle. 7.5"x4"x1"

[​IMG]

8. * CAPRA *
    CAPRA SATCHEL
    C362115
    17 x 9 x 3"
    $1350USD
    Colors: Black, Dark Brown, Smoke, Cinnamon, Basil

(source: net-a-porter)
    Exclusive Capra satchel in Dark Brown
    15 x 9 x 4"
    $1350USD

Dark brown capra leather satchel with aubergine trim and gold hardware. Marc Jacobs bag has a faux gold and tortoiseshell buckle on the front, gathering at the top with a gold zip across the top, detachable gold chain and tortoiseshell link shoulder straps and a zip fastening internal pocket.

An Editors' Favorite for fall. Available exclusively in this color at NET-A-PORTER.COM. A stunning bag for day in rich colors which would hold the essentials.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. * PYTHON *
    PYTHON SMALL FRAME BAG
    $2500USD

(source: MJ Boutique)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ***Suede lining***

10. * CAPRA *
    CAPRA SATCHEL
    C362115
    17 x 9 x 3"
    $1350USD
    Colors: Black, Dark Brown, Smoke, Cinnamon, Basil

(source: Ron Herman online)
    Capra Satchel in Black

Prior to even completing his studies at Parsons School of Design in New York City, Marc Jacobs launched his namesake label in 1986. Season after season, his award-winning designs continue to be fresh and highly coveted.

Black leather satchel with white piping. Gathered ruffle design at the center opening of the bag. Hook latches on the detachable straps, which are composed of leather, and links of gold and tortoise shell.

Canvas lining with one internal zip pocket. Faux snap fastener on the front of the bag next to the Marc Jacobs logo. Heavy duty gold zipper closure. Marc Jacobs engraved oversized zipper pull with leather strap.

18" long detachable straps. 15" x 9-1/2" x 4" (L x W x D)

Made in Italy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. I really wanted this bag, but when I called Barney's to make sure the color was like in the pic, they told me they were sold out, even though it's still up on the website.:crybaby: Also, the hardware is described as gold, but appears to be more silver/silvery gold - the SA said it was definently gold. Did MJ make this bag in a navy-ish color with silver hardware? I just want to know if the search is fruitless. TIA.

12. Pictures often don't depict the real life color, all the styles I have seen from this line (SOFT BOX BAG) have gold hardware. Colors include Bordeaux, Nutmeg, Slate, and Teal.

13. (source: bergdorfgoodman.com, barneys.com)
    Python "Karen" satchel with leather handles and gold and resin chain shoulder strap. Gold kisslock closure and signature pushlock detail on sides. 15.5"x11.5"x5"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

***MJ Boutiques: Suede lining***

14. ^ CORRECTION: leather lining

(source: net-a-porter)
    KAREN in CINNAMON

Cinnamon glossy leather frame bag with python panel front, gold hardware, a detachable chunky gold link and amber perspex shoulder strap and a clasp closure on top. Marc Jacobs bag has ruching along top with visible tonal stitching, circular buckle detail handles, feet on base, a faux amber clasp detail on side, and tobacco piping along side seams.

Oversized bags are a great style for fall and beyond. Carry in the crook of your arm for a chic day look or carry snuggly on the shoulder. Shown here with Christian Louboutin shoes, a Marc by Marc Jacobs sweater, Serfontaine jeans and a Lee Angel cuff.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. (source: shoptwigs, bluebeeonline)
    MEDIUM WALLET in WHISKEY

This is the perfect wallet. It's a great size, made of extremely supple leather, has a strong clasp, filled with lots of pockets for change, bills, and cards, and looks absolutely classic. In traditional Whiskey brown with tan stitching and a shining gold clasp this 5" x 4" Medium Wallet is exactly what you need for everyday wear and tear.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]